made by James Welburn / Watchsonics. Big Thanks to James!
carpeberlin – the berlin independent guide – produce a video from my presentation and some snippets of my liveset @ c-base.
Peter Kirn from Create Digital Music wrote a nice articel about “Play Box” and “Play Live”. www.createdigitalmusic.com
On Wednesday I introduced the Natural User Interface Play Box and the first App for this Interface at the Ableton Live User Group Meeting in Berlin. The App is called Play Live, it`s a new intuitive multi-touch User Interface for Ableton Live.
Here are some photos of the event Ableton Live Usergroup Meeting @ Farbfernseher .
There are also some infos at the Ableton Live User Group BERLIN Thread @ Ableton Forum.
Thanks for all your great feedback and the nice evening!
Play Live is a multi-touch user interface for Ableton Live.
- intuitive Natural User Interface
- you can control 32 tracks and 127 scenes, that are 4064 clips
- track controls are mute, solo, record, send1, send2, pan, level
- display track levelmeter, name
- scene feedback name and state
- clip feedback color, name and state
- 2 Returns
- support bidirectional communication
- easy to setup , just load the “Play” Control Surface